NOTE: EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE BACK IN 2022. WE WON’T HAVE EXHIBITORS IN 2021.
How to Become an Exhibitor
- Sign up to be an exhibitor by filling out this form.
- Make your exhibitor payment through this form.
- If you’re selling anything in your booth, submit your ST19 form to email@example.com within 5 days of registering.
- Ensure you have a current Certificate of Liability Insurance.*
- After you’ve registered, review the Sponsor and Exhibitor Additional Information packet.
* NOTE: In order to ensure the accessibility, safety, and security of all participants and attendees, all sponsors and exhibitors who will have a booth at the event must have current General Liability insurance. If you do not have a current policy, you may contact your agent or Pam Peterson at American Family Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Vendor Booth
$200 Early Bird (before April 15th) / $250 Regular (after April 15th)
- Includes tent space for for-profit businesses; no additional recognition or benefits
Community Groups/Nonprofit Booth
$100 Early Bird (before April 15th) / $250 Regular (after April 15th)
- Includes tent space for nonprofit, community groups only at this level