How to Become an Exhibitor
- Sign up to be an exhibitor by filling out this form.
- Make your exhibitor payment through this form.
- If you’re selling anything in your booth, submit your ST19 form to email@example.com within 5 days of registering.
- Ensure you have a current Certificate of Liability Insurance.*
- After you’ve registered, review the Sponsor and Exhibitor Additional Information packet.
Business Vendor Booth
$150 Early Bird (through June 15th) / $200 Regular (June 16th – July 31st) / $225 Late (August 1st – event)
- Includes tent space for for-profit businesses; no additional recognition or benefits
Community Groups/Nonprofit Booth
$100 Early Bird (through June 15th) / $150 Regular (June 16th – July 31st) / $175 Late (August 1st – event)
- Includes tent space for nonprofit, community groups only at this level
* NOTE: In order to ensure the accessibility, safety, and security of all participants and attendees, all sponsors and exhibitors who will have a booth at the event must have current General Liability insurance. If you do not have a current policy, you may contact your agent or Pam Peterson at American Family Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.